We propose a mixed diving cruise with the traditional diving routes in the central atolls of the Maldives and some wild and different diving spots on the way to the South Hemisphere. Choose 7 Atolls Route if you want to live this experience!
The highlight of 7 Atolls Route (Down)
The route is unique and out of all the usual circuits. The quality of the dives is extraordinary. The amount of life (schools of jacks, schools of sharks and other pelagics, whale sharks at night, mantas, mola mola, sailfish …) everything is possible going to the south.
This is a nice choice if you want to mix the traditional routes with something “wilder”.
If you would like to do this route upwards visit this link.
FIND AND BOOK YOUR CRUISE
Day 1 Saturday: MALE AIRPORT – Arrival to MALE atoll- Cruise South Hemisphere (down):
Arrival at Male airport. Immigration procedures. Luggage collecting. Transfer in dhoni to the diving boat. Assignment of cabins, briefing about the boat, diving, itinerary … and beginning of the cruise.
Day 2 to 7 Sunday to Friday: Diving in Laamu, Gaafu, Foamulah, and Addu. 3 dives each day, with 1 or 2 night dives a week. Depending on the diving conditions, the number of daily dives could be modified, guaranteeing 18 dives per week.
Visits to islands in the afternoon (if there is no scheduled night dive). After dinner, various activities are in common, or relax onboard.
8th Saturday: Kooddoo. During the morning disembarkation and domestic flight to Male (Schedule to be determined).
- Airport – boat – airport transfer
- Accommodation in a double shared cabin onboard full board
- Water, tea & coffee
- 18 dives including S80 tank, weights, guides, and diving boat (Dhoni)
- Travel, diving and cancellation insurance
- Flights to Male
- Domestic flights in the Maldives (Kooddoo / Male)
- Onboard payments: Cruise taxes $185, Green tax $42, Service tax $130
- Soft drinks and alcohol
- Rental equipment (it is possible to rent but it must be booked before the departure)
- Nitrox per person per week: 70$
- Day hotel option (Direct payment)
- Possible increases in fuel, taxes, and US dollar fluctuation (if any)
- Internet connection