We propose a mixed diving cruise with the traditional diving routes in the central atolls of the Maldives and some wild and different diving spots on the way to the South Hemisphere. Choose 7 Atolls Route if you want to live this experience!
The highlight of 7 Atolls Route (Down)
The route is unique and out of all the usual circuits. The quality of the dives is extraordinary. The amount of life (schools of jacks, schools of sharks and other pelagics, whale shark at night, mantas, mola mola, sailfish …) everything is possible going to the south.
This is a nice choice if you want to mix the traditional routes with something “wilder”.
If you would like to do this route upwards visit this link.
- 7 nights
- EMBARKATION Male
- DISEMBARKATION Kooddoo
- BOAT Cruise Maldives Blue Force One
FIND AND BOOK YOUR CRUISE
Day 1 Saturday: MALE AIRPORT – Arrival to MALE atoll- Cruise South Hemisphere (down):
Arrival at Male airport. Inmigration procedures. Luggage collecting. Transfer in dhoni to MALDIVES BLUE FORCE ONE. Assignment of cabins, briefing about the boat, diving, itinerary … and beginning of the cruise.
Day 2 to 7 Sunday to Friday: Diving in Laamu, Gaafu, Foamulah, and Addu. 3 dives each day, with 1 or 2 night dives a week. Depending on the diving conditions, the number of daily dives could be modified, guaranteeing a total of 18 dives per week.
Visits to islands in the afternoon (if there is no scheduled night dive). After dinner various activities in common or simply relax onboard, games, movies, karaoke, jacuzzi.
8th Saturday: Kooddoo. During the morning disembark and domestic flight to Male (Schedule to be determined).
- Airport – boat – airport transfer
- Accommodation in a double shared cabin onboard MALDIVES BLUE FORCE ONE full board
- Water, tea & coffee
- 18 dives including S80 tank, weights, guides and diving boat (Dhoni)
- Travel, diving and cancellation insurance
- Flights to Male
- Domestic flights in the Maldives (Kooddoo / Male)
- Onboard payments: Cruise taxes $155, Green tax $42, Service tax $130
- Soft drinks and alcohol
- Rental equipment and S100 tank (it is possible to rent but it must be booked before the departure)
- Nitrox USD 50 per person per week
- Day hotel option (Direct payment)
- Possible increases in fuel, taxes and US dollar fluctuation (if any)
- Internet connection