We propose a mixed diving cruise with the traditional diving routes in the central atolls of the Maldives and some wild and different diving spots on the way to Male from the South Hemisphere.
The highlight of 7 Atolls Route (Up)
The route is unique and out of all the usual circuits. The quality of the dives is extraordinary. The amount of life (schools of jacks, schools of sharks and other pelagics, whale shark at night, mantas, mola mola, sailfish …) everything is possible coming from the south.
This is a nice choice if you want to mix the traditional routes with something “wilder”.
- 7 nights
- EMBARKATION Kooddoo
- DISEMBARKATION Male
- BOAT Crucero Maldives Blue Force One
FIND AND BOOK YOUR CRUISE
Day 1 Saturday: MALE AIRPORT – Arrival to MALE atoll- Cruise South Hemisphere (up):
Arrival at Male airport. Inmigration procedures. Luggage collecting. Transfer to take a domestic flight to Kooddoo. One of our staff members will be waiting for you at the airport. Transfer to MALDIVES BLUE FORCE ONE by dhoni. Assignment of cabins, briefing about the boat, diving, itinerary … and beginning of the cruise.
Day 2 to 7 Sunday to Friday: Dive in North Male, South Male, Vaavu, Meemu, Thaa, Laamu & Gaafu. 3 dives a day, including 1 or 2 night dives in the week. Depending on the diving conditions, the number of daily dives can be modified, guaranteeing a total amount of 18 dives per week.
If the weather and logistics allow, we will have a BBQ lunch on a desert island and will visit a fisherman village.
8th Saturday: Disembark at Male Airport at 07.00 am.
- Airport – boat – airport transfer
- Accommodation in a double shared cabin onboard MALDIVES BLUE FORCE ONE full board
- Water, tea & coffee
- 18 dives including S80 tank, weights, guides and diving boat (Dhoni)
- Travel, diving and cancellation insurance
- Flights to Male
- Domestic flights in the Maldives (Male / Kooddoo)
- Onboard payments: Cruise taxes $155, Green tax $42, Service tax $130
- Soft drinks and alcohol
- Rental equipment and S100 tank (it is possible to rent but it must be booked before the departure)
- Nitrox USD 50 per person per week
- Day hotel option (Direct payment)
- Possible increases in fuel, taxes and US dollar fluctuation (if any)
- Internet connection
NOTE: This routes are only suitable for trained divers, dive sites are known for the very strong current and dives can be quite hard. So, we require at least 100 logged dives.