We propose you a diving cruise off the traditional diving routes in the Maldives.
The highlight of south Maldives diving
The route is unique and out of all the usual circuits. The quality of the dives is extraordinary. The amount of life (schools of jacks, schools of sharks and other pelagics, whale shark at night, mantas, tiger shark, mola mola, sailfish …), the quality and exuberance of the reefs, thilas with corals like the Maldives 25 years ago turn the route into the best of Maldives!
Go back to the main category if you would like to see all our offers of life on board and diving in the Maldives.
- 7 nights
- EMBARKATION Kooddoo
- DISEMBARKATION Kooddoo
- BOAT Cruise Maldives Blue Force One
FIND AND BOOK YOUR CRUISE
Day 1 Saturday: MALE AIRPORT – EMBARKING ATOLL – SOUTH HEMISPHERE DIVING CRUISE
Arrival at Male Airport. Connecting flight from Male – Embarking atoll airport (Kooddoo). One of our staff members will be waiting for you at the airport. You will then get onto our auxiliary boat Dhoni for the transfer to the diving boat for check-in, briefing of the liveaboard, and route itinerary. Dinner onboard.
Day 2 to 7 Sunday to Friday: Dive in Laamu, Gaaf Alif & Foamulah. 3 dives a day, including 1 or 2 night dives in the week. Depending on the diving conditions, the number of daily dives can be modified, guaranteeing a total amount of 18 dives per week.
If the weather and logistics allow, we will have a BBQ lunch on a desert island and will visit a fishermen’s village. Last day arrival at Kooddoo, cleaning of equipment, relaxing onboard.
Day 8 Saturday: DISEMBARKING ATOLL – MALE
During the morning disembarkation and domestic flight to Male (Schedule to be determined), Arrival at Male airport.
- Airport – boat – airport transfer
- Accommodation in a double shared cabin onboard on full board
- Water, tea & coffee
- 18 dives including S80 tank, weights, guides, and diving boat (Dhoni)
- Travel, diving and cancellation insurance
- Flights to Male
- Domestic flights in the Maldives (Kooddoo / Male or Male / Kooddoo)
- Onboard payments: Maldives taxes $185, Green tax $42, Service tax $130
- Soft drinks and alcohol
- Rental equipment (it is possible to rent but it must be booked before the departure)
- Nitrox per person per week: 70$
- Day hotel option (Direct payment)
- Possible increases in fuel, taxes, and US dollar fluctuation (if any)
- Internet connection