We propose you a diving cruise off the traditional diving routes in Maldives.
The highlight of south maldives diving
The route is unique and out of all the usual circuits. The quality of the dives is extraordinary. The amount of life (schools of jacks, schools of sharks and other pelagics, whale shark at night, mantas, tiger shark, mola mola, sailfish …), the quality and exuberance of the reefs, thilas with corals like the Maldives 25 years ago, the British Royalty (the largest wreck in Maldives), turn the route into the best of Maldives!
Go back to the main category if you would like to see all our offer of life on board and diving in Maldives.
- 7 nights
- EMBARKATION Kooddoo/Addu
- DISEMBARKATION Addu/Kooddoo
- BOAT Cruise Maldives Blue Force One
FIND AND BOOK YOUR CRUISE
Day 1 Saturday: MALE AIRPORT – EMBARKING ATOLL – SOUTH HEMISPHERE DIVING CRUISE
Arrival at Male Airport. Connecting flight from Male – Embarking atoll airport (Kooddoo or Gan). One of our staff members will be waiting for you at the airport. You will then get onto our auxiliary boat Dhoni for the transfer to MALDIVES BLUE FORCE ONE for check-in, briefing of the liveaboard, route itinerary. Dinner onboard.
Day 2 to 7 Sunday to Friday: Dive in Laamu, Gaaf Alif, Foamulah & Addu. 3 dives a day, including 1 or 2 night dives in the week. Depending on the diving conditions, the number of daily dives can be modified, guaranteeing a total amount of 18 dives per week.
If the weather and logistics allow, we will have a BBQ lunch on a desert island and will visit a fishermen village. Last day arrival at Gan or Gaaf Atoll, cleaning of equipment, relax onboard.
Day 8 Saturday: DISEMBARKING ATOLL – MALE
During the morning disembark and domestic flight to Male (Schedule to be determined), Arrival at Male airport.
- Airport – boat – airport transfer
- Accommodation in a double shared cabin onboard MALDIVES BLUE FORCE ONE full board
- Water, tea & coffee
- 18 dives including S80 tank, weights, guides and diving boat (Dhoni)
- Travel, diving and cancellation insurance
- Flights to Male
- Domestic flights in the Maldives (Kooddoo / Male or Gan / Male)
- Onboard payments: Maldives taxes $155, Green tax $42, Service tax $130
- Soft drinks and alcohol
- Rental equipment and S100 tank (it is possible to rent but it has be booked before the departure).
- Nitrox USD 50 per person per week
- Day hotel option (Direct payment)
- Possible increases in fuel, taxes and US dollar fluctuation (if any)
- Internet connection